Sunday, April 14, 2013

Facebook

I finally joined the bandwagon and signed up for facebook.  By doing so, Sarah was then able to give me access to the Helping Hands 4 Morgan facebook account which I can now help her out with.  I probably won't be doing much with my own personal page, I mainly just wanted to be able to keep more up to date with everyone on the HH4M site and the St. Jude Facebook page.  I will definitely keep using my blog as my main source of updates but at least now when I post something on my blog I can directly update the facebook page as well with a link (I think/hope?).  I am learning as I go so please forgive me if I mess anything up! 

We also found out that over $280,000 was raised for St. Jude at the fundraiser we attended last week!!  You can visit their St. Jude NY & NJ Facebook page to view photos from the event: http://on.fb.me/YwEmER

No comments:

Post a Comment